Monday 1 June 2015

Project Life Layout using new Stampin' Up PL goodies….

Hey there, good to see you again!  Well it's June already, and we are half way through the year!!

I have a Project Life layout to show you today.  The cards and embellishments used are from the new Project Life by Stampin' Up goodies from the new Annual Catalogue, which is out tomorrow, eekkk!

I'm really growing to like Project Life, as it's quick and easy to do.  This layout probably took me around 30 minutes, and looks lovely.  Take a look….


This new Stampin' Up! Project Life card set is lovely, and is full of black and white, pink and mint green colours, accented with Gold, which is just stunning!  This layout is all about how my Nephew and Niece went from being 2 to 3 when little Daisy came along.  I love how quickly this came together and how stunning it looks.

Stampin' Up! Projects used:
Moments like these Project Life card and accessory pack

No comments:

Post a Comment