Friday 24 April 2015

What will it be? A boy or a Girl!

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  Sorry for my little glitch in not blogging for over a week!  I really need to get my diary skills up to standard, LOL!

So, here is the first layout I want to show you.  My nephew Gareth, and his Fiance, Taniele, told us they were expecting a baby by sending me scan photo's.  I started this layout in October, and I finished this layout knowing what flavour the baby was (that's on a later post!).  So have a look……


I was lucky to have some gorgeous papers in my stash, including the lovely corrugated paper.  I didn't want to do a complete half and half paper layout, so this was the next best thing.


I also did the same with the embellishments, and kept the girly elements on one side and the boy elements on the other side.  Stop by on Monday to see what flavour the baby turned out to be!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Basic Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment