Wednesday 8 April 2015

Some more Easter Cards...

Hey there, good to see you again.  Well the card I'm going to show you today is a bit different for me.  I have never attempted punch art, apart from punching and putting together 100 Owl Punches, so I decided for my Godson, Ryan, that I was going to attempt a bunny.  I was quite pleased with how it turned out.


Meet my very first punch art bunny!  I think he's lovely and I'm hoping that Ryan loves him too.  It was very easy to make, and I would definitely do it again.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Whisper White Card stock
1 3/8" Circle Punch
Large Oval Punch
3/4" Circle Punch
Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin' Ink
Boho Blossom Punch
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Ink
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Ink
Brights Candy Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment