Monday 6 April 2015

Happy Easter Monday...

Hey there, thanks for stopping by.  Hope you've all had a good bank holiday weekend and rested up with Family.

So last week, I was beavering away making Easter Cards for my family.  I did have to make quite a few, but I got them completed.  I did a couple different designs, and here is the first one.


This stamp set is one of my favourites, but I hardly ever get it out to use.  I wanted to make some non traditional Easter Cards, and these were perfect.  This stamp set is perfect to use if you're making bulk cards.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Daffodil Delight Card stock
Whisper White Card stock
Flower Patch Stamps
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Ink
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Ink
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Ink
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Ink
Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Ink
Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Ink
Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin' Ink
Teeny Tiny Sentiments

No comments:

Post a Comment