Monday 16 March 2015

When Marcel came to stay…


Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  Hope you all had a good Mother's Day yesterday.  I was very spoilt, a new handbag and purse, and a cake from my favourite tea shop, Betty's in York!

Anyway, I digress!  In November, James went to stay with a German family for 6 days, and in exchange, we had his German partner, Marcel, come over to say in February.  Marcel was a joy to have and a very interesting lad.  He seemed to enjoy his time here, and I really hope we see him again.

We took Marcel to Cadbury's World and to Warwick Castle to show him a little bit of England, and of course, I had to scrapbook it.


I kept this layout fairly neutral with the blue, but was pleased that I could add a peachy colour for Emily.  I'm loving wooden words at the minute, so am adding them onto a lot of my layouts.


Here is a close up of all the elements I used on this layout.  My lettering was also kept neutral by using Kraft lettering, another favourite.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Stampin' Up! Washi Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment