Wednesday 18 March 2015

My love of Butterflies….

Hey there, good to see you again.  Hope you're having a good week!  You all know that I have a love of butterflies right?  Well, I saw a similar card to this on Pinterest (thank you to the original pinner), and I just had to make it.  I had quite a few cards to make - a Mother's Day Card, A Birthday Card and a New Home/New Job card, and I made an extra one for my stock!  I love this card, and I'm sure you're going to see it again.


Here you can see all the cards together.  The colours are lovely, and I was really pleased with how they all turned out.


Here you can see one of the cards close up.  I love the butterflies, and I topped card stock butterflies with vellum butterflies, which makes them really delicate.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Naturals White Card stock
Soft Sky, So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler and Wild Wasabi Card stock
Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Ink
So Saffron Classic Stampin' Ink
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Ink
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Ink
Painted Bloom Cotton Twine in Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White
Irresistibly Yours DSP (SAB)
Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamps
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Oval Punch
Scallop Oval Punch
Vellum
Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment