Monday 23 March 2015

Us Layout…..

Hey there, thanks for stopping by.  Well it's the end of the week, and I'm sharing another Scrapbook Layout.  I don't think I've shared so many all in a short period of time for a long time!  This time it's a layout of me and Emily.  Normally I'm behind the camera, this time it was Craig.


This layout was completed using a sketch by Lee-Anne on Pinterest.  I really liked it and think it suited my picture, which again was taken at Warwick Castle on the Mound!  I loved the greens and browns of my layout, as it really picked up the colours in my picture.


I particularly loved the bottom part of the layout with an upside down flag.

Please feel free to CASE my layout, but please link back to the original pinned, Lee-Anne if you blog or Facebook.  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment