Wednesday 25 March 2015

Card Swap Challenge number 17 - Bling it on!

Hey there, good to see you!  I'm part of a card swap challenge, which I love.  The challenges always take me out of my comfort zone!  This time I had to make my own card blank, which is something different.

So the challenge was use White, Gold and Black, flourishes covered in bling, card size had to be 5" x 6".  See what you think…


This is an easel card with a difference.  We had to cut a stand type element from the back corners of the card.  When I started the card, I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I was really thrilled with it.  I hope that Tracy, my card swap partner, likes it!  Do you think it fits the brief?


Here is a close up of the elements.  I stamped out flowers and fussy cut them out to go to the bottom of my flourishes.  It draws the eye to the bottom of the card and then makes the eye go across the card to the sentiment.

I love this card, and will definitely cut out this card blank again.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Whisper White Card stock
Encore Gold Ink
Black Memento Ink
Everything Eleanor Stamp Set
Gold Foil Card stock
Teeny Tiny Sentiment Stamp Set
Window Word Punch
Modern Label Punch
Gold Glitz Dazzling Details

No comments:

Post a Comment