Wednesday 10 December 2014

November Card Class - Shaker Card

Hey there, good to see you again!  My third card from November Card Class was a shaker card.  Again, I'd seen loads of pictures of these, but I hadn't actually made one.  My card is a version of Michelle Last's card, but it's not exactly the same!


This card sounded quite complicated to make when I was teaching this in class, but it's actually very simple, and looks really effective.  The sequins sometimes stick to the foam that surrounds the aperture, but all you need to do is give it a good shake again.  I love this card, and again, if I get a chance, I'm going to try to make some more!

My last order for 2014 for Stampin' Up! Products is Friday 12th December.  If you would like to order anything, please click on my Contact Me button, or click here to go to my online shop**

** If you order through my online shop, you will be charged £4.95 P&P, however, your Stampin' Up! goodies will come direct to your front door straight from Germany.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Crumb Cake Card Stock
Window Sheet
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Ink
Garden Green Classic Stampin' Ink
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
2 1/2" Circle Punch
Festive of Trees Stamp Set
Frosted Sequins
Cherry Cobbler Ink
Good Sayings Stamp Set
Snowflake Embellishment

No comments:

Post a Comment