Friday 12 December 2014

My final card for November's Card Class

Hey, thanks for popping by to see me again!  I bought the I Love Lace stamp ages ago, and hadn't had a chance to use it yet.  I saw this card on Pinterest and just fell in love with it.  It's very simple, but gorgeous!  It was one of the favourites on the night!


The detail of the stamp is amazing, and it really does look like lace once its' been stamped.  A very simple card, but very elegant.

Today is my final day for ordering Stampin' Up! Products.  If you would like to place an order, please click on my Contact Me button, or click here to go to my online shop**

** If you order from my Online shop, you will be charged £4.95 P&P, however, the goodies will come direct to your door from Germany.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Ink
I Love Lace Stamp
A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set
Flower Shop Stamp Set
Blackberry Bliss Card stock
Design Very Vintage Buttons
Silver Bakers Twine
Whisper White Classic Stampin' Ink
Pansy Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment