Monday 4 August 2014

Third Card from July's Card Class

Hey, good to see you again!  I've still got a couple of cards to show you from July's Card Class, so here is the third one.  This is my nearly new card, as my class was called Everything New!  Can you guess why?  Yep, Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set made an appearance, and that is a carry over from the last Stampin' Up! catalogue!


I wasn't sure if anyone would like this one, but I wanted to do a man's card, so this was perfect!  It came a close second in my class vote to the Kinda Eclectic Card from my previous post!

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! Products, please click on my Contact Me button, or click here to contact me.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Mossy Meadow A4 Card Stock
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Ink
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Ink
Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Ink
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Ink
Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set
Work of Art Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Banner Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment