Wednesday 6 August 2014

My last July Card Class

Hey, it's great to see you again, thanks for stopping by!  Well, I'm going to show you my last card from July's Card Class.  I have to say this was one of my favourites!  Thanks to Julie Davidson, as I CASED this off Pinterest!


Stampin' Up! have bought out some masks in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.  The one we used is the Hearts and Stars mask.  Again, these are really good value for money, as they are £2.75 for 2 plastic masks!  I've used the heart mask on Hello Honey Card Stock.  I've used a sponge dauber and daubed Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Ink through the stars on the mask.  I think this card is very simple, but effective!

The new Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue goes live on 28th August!  If you would like a copy, please click on my Contact Me button!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Hello Honey Card Stock
Blackberry Bliss Card Stock
Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Ink
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Ink
Hearts and Stars Mask
Pictogram Punches Stamp Set
Sponge Daubers
Silver Glimmer Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment