Monday 7 July 2014

Another Project Life layout…..

I have another Project Life layout to show you today.  I've used exactly the same card and accessory pack as on my last layout, as I only have one at the moment.  Hopefully all my new Project Life goodies will be here very soon, then I'll show you more!


We all love eating ice cream and one of our favourite places to go is the ice cream shop on the beach front at St Ives.

Because the Project Life cards are double sided, I've managed to get a completely different look for this layout.  I was also lucky that Craig, Emily and James were all wearing a similar colour (which is always helpful).  What do you think of Project Life so far?

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Variety Pack Project Life Photo Pocket Pages - 135294 - £5.95 for 12 pages
Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection - 135298 - £14.50 for 100 double sided cards
Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory Pack - 135301 - £8.95

No comments:

Post a Comment