Wednesday 9 July 2014

Another card from June's Card Class…..

Believe it or not, we did manage to get all four cards made in my June Card Class, despite being distracted by a new catalogue and goodies.  Here is the second card we made.


This stamp set is a Hostess Stamp Set, so you can only get this stamp set if you hold a Stampin' Up! Party.  I love this big hello there sentiment (I'm not really a fan of big sentiments, so this is a bit different for me), and I've used the Itty Bitty Accent Punches again, which I definitely love!

If you would like to find out more about hosting a party, please click on my Contact me Button, or click here to e mail me.  Please also feel free to leave me a message on my mobile, 07540 900412.  I will call you back, but I do work full time, so please bear with me.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Hello There Hostess Stamp Set
Blackberry Bliss A4 Card Stock
Something to Say Stamp Set
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Ink (new in colour - purple)
Deco Label Framelits
Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Ink (new in colour - Blue)
Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Ink (new in colour - yellow)
Itty Bitty Accent Punches
Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment