Monday 26 May 2014

Sometimes you have to make your own Sunshine….

Hey there, hopefully by the time you read this post, we will be in full sunshine, but sometimes you just have to make your own!  I did this with this layout, take a look!


I vary rarely get to take photo's of James and Emily together, mainly because most of the time James would prefer to go and do his own thing.  We went to Cornwall at Easter, and he was very keen to come with us!  This photo is one of my favourites, and just makes me smile.


I've used the Show and Tell 1 Photopolymer Stamp set again on this layout, along with some doilies.  I wanted a minimalistic look with this layout, which is why I kept all of the design to the middle.  This makes the eye draw straight to the picture, and then all the little detail around it.

My children really are my sunshine!  What makes your sunshine???

Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Tempting Turquoise 12 x 12" Card Stock
Stampin' Up! Doilies
Show & Tell 1 Photopolymer Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment