Wednesday 28 May 2014

Join my Stampin' Up! Team for £50!


Yes, that's right, you can join my Stampin' Up! team for £50!!  Here are the nitty gritty details!

Firstly, you have a choice of 2 kit prices - £50 for £55 worth of Product, or the usual £99 for £129 worth of Product.

New joiners will get a Stampin' Up! Website for 2 months free, after this it is £8.95 a month, and well worth purchasing.

New joiners will also receive a pack of new Annual Catalogues within their Starter Kit Order for free, worth £16.95.

Stampin' Up! gives you the opportunity to do what you love to do, share what you love to do, with added benefits.  Alternatively, you can take advantage of the benefits just for you by becoming a hobby demonstrator!

For more details, please click here to e mail me, go onto my Facebook Page - Crafty Little Bling to PM me, or give me a call on 07540 900412 (please leave me a message, and I will return your call, as I work full time!).

No comments:

Post a Comment