Monday 19 May 2014

From Selphy Love to a Look of Love…...

Hey there, good to see you again!

I was lucky enough a week or so ago to buy myself a Canon Selphy Personal Printer!  I'd been wondering for a little while whether or not to buy one.  My mind was made up when I saw some of the  photo's being printed out.  The Selphy isn't for people that want to print out hundreds of holiday photo's, but if you want an emergency photo, or different size photo's, then this is the one for you!  It's a fantastic little printer!

I bought the Credit Card size paper cassette and ink and paper pack, and this is the result!


I loved putting this layout together, mainly because of the photo.  Not just because of it's size, but because of the subject.  This was taken at a recent trip to Legoland, and Emily just looks so content.

I can't wait to complete a layout containing a few of these Credit Card size photo's, so watch this space!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Show & Tell 1 Photopolymer Stamps - only available until 31st May!

No comments:

Post a Comment