Saturday 17 May 2014

A secret I had to keep…….

Hey there, I've had something that I've been dying to tell everyone, and I just couldn't!  Well now I can!!!

You know I've been to Telford today attending Stampin' Up!'s Regional Event, right?  Well back in March, I was asked to be on the Regional Event Design Team!!  Can you imagine how thrilled I was, and for how long I bounced around my living room?!

I was sent some product out of the new Annual Catalogue that is available on 1st July, and was asked to make at least 4 items for my Cocktail Table!!  I made a Scrapbook Page that featured my gorgeous Godson, Ryan, a pop up card, a step card, a Stepper Box (yay me!), a small gift box, and a gift bag!

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to blog pictures of what I made until the beginning of June, but please come back to see what I made!  You never know, I may just hold a class making the Regional Event Items!

No comments:

Post a Comment