Monday 10 March 2014

February Card Swap....

As you may, or may not, know, I'm part of a Card Swap.  Each month on the 10th, we're set a challenge by Sue Ralph of Birdcage Crafts, and we have until the 10th of the following month to make the card and send it to the recipient.

February's challenge was to make a one layer card, feature one stamp set and four inks!  My card isn't strictly a one layer card, but this idea sprung to mind the minute I read the challenge.


I love doing this inking technique.  It looks so effective, and is so easy to do!  I used the Labels Framelits to cut the card, and a large post it note to make the mask.  I then stamped the sentiment onto a Window Sheet with Stazon ink.


Here you can see the sentiment stamped onto the Window Sheet.  I'm definitely going to feature a card like this in next month's card class, so watch this space for more of this technique!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Labels Framelits
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Ink
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Ink
Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Ink
Vinyl Window Sheet
You're Lovely Stamp Set (Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set)
Black Stazon Ink

If you'd like to order any Stampin' Up Products, please click on either my contact me button or my order online button**.  If you order online, please ensure that my name is at the top of the website page.

** All orders placed online are subject to a £4.95 P&P charge.  However, your Stampin' Up! goodies are delivered directly to your door from Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment