Wednesday 22 January 2014

The new Seasonal Catalogue is out soon!

Hey there, thanks for stopping by again!  It's always nice to talk to you!

I think I mentioned in passing that Stampin' Up! have a new Seasonal Catalogue coming out!  Well, it's due out on the 28th January, so I thought I would show you a product out of the Spring Summer Seasonal Catalogue!


The new Seasonal Catalogue has some gorgeous Watercolour Products in it this time, watercolouring being very in vogue too!  This card was made using the new Watercolour Wonder Designer Note Cards, and So Very Grateful Stamp Set.  I've also used Rhinestones in the middle of three of the flowers to give it a little bit of sparkle.

The flowers went over the top of the crease in the card, and with the Watercolour Cards being so beautiful, I don't think  you need to make them very complicated.

If you'd like a new Seasonal Catalogue, or if you'd like to order some Stampin' Up! Product, please click on the Contact Me button.

No comments:

Post a Comment