Wednesday 22 January 2014

Another Sale-a-Bration sneak peek!

Stampin' Up! Annual Party, Sale-a-Bration, starts on 28th January and runs through to the 31st March, and for every £45 you spend on Stampin' Up! Products, you can earn free product!

Another couple of the Sale-a-Bration items are the Banner Blast Stamp Set and the matching Banner Punch!  Banners are so in at the minute, and I love this Stamp Set and matching Punch.  I made a layout (??!!) and a card using these items.


The small banners on the right of my layout has been made using Patterned Paper from my own stash and the Banner Punch from Sale-a-Bration!  It was the perfect size for the layout.


Here you can see the banner better!  I laid a piece of Bakers Twine on the layout and held it down with Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the Banners.


I also made a card, and used a few more Sale-a-Bration items.  I've used the Banner Blast Stamp Set and Punch again, but I've also used the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper and the See Ya Later Stamp Set (the birthday sentiment).  I really do love all of the Sale-a-Bration items, and would like multiples of them all!

What I really like about the Banner Blast Stamp Set and Punch is that the punch is slightly smaller than the Stamps, so they don't leave a white line around the stamped image!

If you would like to find out more about how to get hold of Sale-a-Bration items, please click on the Contact Me button.

No comments:

Post a Comment