Saturday 21 December 2013

My final Card from November.....

My final card from November's Card Class is one of my favourites.  I think it's because of it's simplicity and the stamp set we used, Everything Eleanor.  Have a look...


I found this card on Pinterest, and it had been pinned by Josette Kennington.  I loved this card so much, that apart from the sentiment, I CASED it exactly as I saw it!

I've used Raspberry Ripple on this card, an in-colour I love, but I don't use very much. It's perfect if you don't want to use a definite red, but don't want to use a pink!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Raspberry Ripple Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Raspberry Ripple Stampin' Classic Ink Pad
Black Stazon Ink
Everything Eleanor Stamp Set
A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment