Wednesday 18 December 2013

Another Christmas Card....

For the last few months, I've been completing 2 Christmas cards and 2 normal occasion cards in my Classes.  I'm going to show you the second Christmas Card from Novembers Card Class today!  Again, I'm sure I've seen elements of this card on Pinterest, and I thank you for giving me the idea!


This picture doesn't do this justice, however, the Whisper White card stock is sitting on Silver Foil Card Stock.  It's beautifully shiny and mirror like!

Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Festive Flurry Stamp Set
Silver Foil Sheets
Whisper White Card Stock
Corner Punch
Island Indigo, Pool Party and Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
Delightful Dozen Stamp Set

If you would like to order any Product, please click on the Contact Me button, or click here to access my online store.  Please note that you will be charged £4.95 P&P if you order from my online store, however, your order will be delivered direct to your door from Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment