Thursday 5 January 2012

Winter Warmer..

Christmas just isn't Christmas without a Starbucks Gingerbread Latte!  I absolutely adore these coffee's from Starbucks, but they are very much a treat, so I feel the need to record my Red Christmas Cup to look upon through the year until they are released again....


Again, my layout was completed using My Creative Scrapbook December Kit, and I kept it very simple.  Well a Starbucks Gingerbread Latte does sort of speak for itself!


I placed an order before Christmas from Art from the Heart, and they always wrap the parcel up in tissue paper and tie it with twine and add an embellishment.  The parcel was wrapped up beautifully in red tissue paper, and was tied with Kraft twine and this lovely wooden heart embellishment - perfect for my layout, as I love my Gingerbread Lattes!


Part of the title was used using the Echo Park title sheet from my kit, then I made the banner for the word warmer.  I also cut three scalloped circles using my Stampin Up punch, inked them with black ink to make them stand out abit, attached them half under my picture, then embellished using gems from Sarah's Cards.

2 comments: