Thursday 5 January 2012

Journal Your Christmas - 7th December

Don't pelt me with Olives, but this page is all about the fact that we had everything done and could relax throughout December!  I think because we had to start thinking about James's 13th Birthday Party mid October, everything just followed on from there......


I love this page!  I started by cutting a Kraft 6 x 6 page, then spraying it with Peppermint Glimmer mist.  I love using spray inks, but always tend to forget about them!  I used peppermint sweet paper and cut the edge using my Martha Stewart Doily punch, and did the same to a piece of plain red card stock.


I cut the Christmas trees from my Fancy Pants St Nick paper, and I layered the smaller red tree with foam pads to add some dimension.  My lettering is American Thickers from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. *chucks a whole jar of olives at Sam*
    You can stop polishing that halo girlfriend!

    Lovely page :)

    ReplyDelete