Monday 2 January 2012

Welcome to a new year of Layouts....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  I can't believe that we're into 2012 already!!  As a family, we have loads on this year, as well as the Olympics to look forward to, more on that as we move through the year!

I've been struggling to take any pictures of my layouts, as I seem to be working vampire hours, getting up in the dark, going to work and coming home in the dark, so I have quite a few layouts to catch up on!


The first layout is this one of Craig.  This layout was completed using my November My Creative Scrapbook kit, and I love it.  I don't often get photo's of Craig, so this was a real treat, and a challenge for me!


The frame underneath the photo is chipboard, so it was easy to cut and add to the bottom of the photo.


I always scrap layouts of my Family, but I forget that we have 2 four legged members of our family too!  I managed to take this great shot of Jack a few months ago!  I just love the expression on his face!!  I imagine every time I look at this photo that he's saying "really, do you have too?"!!


This layout again has been completed using my November My Creative Scrapbook Kit!  This time, I painted the chipboard surround with some Titanium Acrylic paint to give it a metallic look.


I used another piece at the bottom of the layout, and embellished the layout using the blue and green flowers.



2 comments: