Tuesday 3 January 2012

Trim the Tree

This year we were very late putting up our tree, and we did it a bit different too.  Craig put the tree together, put the lights, beads and tinsel on it, then let James and Emily trim the tree!  Very stress free for Craig and I, as they made a really good job of decorating the tree!


This layout was completed using My Creative Scrapbook December kit, which is lush, and I've used the sketch that is included with my kit!  I love all the sticker elements that was included in my  kit, and I've used a few of them on this layout.  Because of the vibrant reds and greens of the kit, I turned my photo's to black and white, which I don't do very often.  I love the effect and may scrap more black and white photos.

More Christmas layouts will follow!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Love the LO & am loving that kit too! *jealous*

    ReplyDelete