Sunday 4 December 2011

This is me

I've completed a few layouts featuring me this year, which is a miracle.  I'm normally behind the camera, but Craig took this photo while we sat at a little outdoor cafe in Cheddar Gorge eating a cream tea.  It's actually quite a nice photo of me, so I decided to scrap it.


This layout looks like I've put a lot onto it, however, I must confess that the paper is already printed with all the detail (House of Three, Daily Junque paper).  The block at the bottom right of the paper is all about me!


All I've done is added paper and a border using my Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch to mount my photo on, added a Prima Marketing say it in pearls and Prima flowers to one side of the photo to add a bit of dimension.


To balance the layout up, I've used an American Craft details flower to the top right hand corner, and I've stamped a journalling block using one of my Scrapagogo Stamps.  I've cut the journalling block in half and used half under the photo, and the other half on the top right of the layout.  This layout is so simple, but so effective because of the detail in the paper.

2 comments:

  1. love the colour combination in this layout, works beautifully with the photo. Nice to see you :)

    ReplyDelete