Saturday 3 December 2011

Soulmate

This photograph of Craig was taken while he was sitting on the edge of the harbour at Bridgport while helping James and Emily crab fish!  I don't often manage to get photo's of Craig, but this has to be one of my favourites.


The card stock used is Studio Calico Memoir collection and Crate Paper Random collection.  I double mounted the photo of Craig to make it stand out.  The lettering for the title is Jillibean Soup Canvas Alphabeans.  I used a white paint pen to go around the edges to make the letters stand out.


I used the journalling stamp that was in one of my Scrapagogo Kits to capture what Craig is like at that moment in time.  I also loved the Crate Paper Farmhouse Sew Brads and Jenni Bowlin Decorative Brads.  They just add a splash of colour, without taking away from the journalling or photograph.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You have been busy since I last visited your blog!
    Lovely LO's as usual :)
    Looking forward to seeing your JYC pages x

    ReplyDelete