Sunday 27 November 2011

Month in Review - November

I've finished the penultimate pages in my Scrapagogo Month in Review Yearbook!  I really can't believe that the year is nearly over!  I am all ready for next year though, and I already have my 8 x 8 album.  I just need to see what the GoGo girls will come up with!


I loved the November Scrapagogo Kit, but I wasn't sure if my photographs for November would go.  I really didn't have to worry!  November is a quiet month for us, the calm before the storm, as we have 2 birthday's and Christmas all in the space of 6 weeks!  Page 1 is recording that I had my first Starbucks Skinny Gingerbread Latte, minus the cream of course, and Remembrance Sunday.  We didn't go to church this year, but we watched the ceremony on TV.


I loved the Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue Spool Buttons, they are really different.  I gathered a length of black lace trim underneath the button and attached to my layout.


Page 2 records Emily's passion for having her face painted.  The lady that painted her face in this picture is now booked for Emily's 5th Birthday, as she was so good!  We also went to our local Indian for a meal.  I really liked the ready embellishment printed onto the paper, so I used this as part of my design by adding a couple of butterflies punched with my Martha Stewart punch, and one of the Prima Trinkets and more black lace.

I start taking my December photo's on Sunday, which is Jame's 13th birthday, so watch this space for my last pages in my book.  Thanks for following my journey through 2011!

2 comments: