Monday 28 November 2011

I have a few layouts to catch up on

I've been completing layouts over the last few months, but haven't had a chance to photograph them, so I now have a few to catch up on.

The first layout to catch up on uses pictures taken from our trip to Lanark Mill in April.  The mill tells the history of how the woollen mill used to be, and they had a working machine in the museum, which was amazing to watch, although very noisy.


My photo's went really well with the Crate Paper Farmhouse Collection papers and embellishments that I had.  This has to be one of my favourite collections so far this year.


I used the banner from my Farmhouse collection embellishment sheet for the corner and a Zva Creative flower, which was mounted on a circle of Burlap.  I had some Creative Imaginations Wood Veneer Paper, so I punched the bird out of the veneer using my Stampin Up Bird Punch, which I think just finished off that corner.

1 comment:

  1. Love the ruler effect paper and of course the banner, colours are gorgeous. Mj x

    ReplyDelete