Tuesday 1 November 2011

Cards.....

I started my papercrafting "career" as a card maker, and was a card maker for many years before Scrapbooking caught me.  This year I've vowed not to buy any greetings cards if I can help it, and so far so good!

Emily's Godfather's birthday was on Sunday 30th October, and here are the cards I made for him.


This card was hand stamped using my Mo Manning Simon Stamp, which can be bought from Charmed Cards & Crafts, and coloured in with my trusty Promarkers, which I love!  The October card was part of a Jenni Bowlin Calendar set, and the lettering is Sassasfras!


This is the first time I've used my Stampin Up Owl Punch and I love it!  It was very easy to do and I can see why people are addicted to making critters (watch this space, as I've bought small red pompoms for Reindeers noses)!  I've used a piece of heavyweight Kraft Cardstock, some orange patterned paper from my own stash, and a couple of lengths of Bakers Twine.  Simple, but great!

If you'd like to see more Critters using the Stampin Up Owl Punch, click on the Running with Scissors Blog link on the left of this page!  Tracey has made some fantastic Critters, which I plan to have a go at!  Thanks Tracey!!

4 comments: