Monday 17 October 2011

Stampin Up!

I've always liked the Stampin Up punches and stamps, and I've used a few over the years, as various friends have a punch or two, but I've never been able to find out how to get them!  I decided a couple of weeks ago to take the bull by the horns, and I searched for my local Stampin Up Demonstrator!

I found the very lovely, and very talented, Lynne Fahey, who is my local Stampin Up Demonstrator.  I contacted Lynne and she sent me out a catalogue straight away, and when I placed my order a few days later, Lynne was very knowledgable and told me all about the different products I was ordering, and helped me with a query regarding paper!!  Check out Lynne's blog here - www.spiralzandcurlz.blogspot.com, and if you would like to order anything, or to receive a catalogue, Lynne will be more than happy to help you out!

Here is my very first haul from Stampin Up!!


I ordered the Scallop Circle Punch, the bird punch, the pennant punch, the owl punch and the rhinestones!!  There are loads more items on my wish list, so watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, thank you Sam for your lovely words and link. I'm so pleased you love your new goodies... I know it won't take long until you're just as hooked as I am! :)
    Speak soon,
    Luv Lynne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo look at that lovely new stash! I bet you have a wish list as long as your arm now! lol Looking forward to seeing what you create with those lovely new punches :) x

    ReplyDelete