Saturday 10 September 2011

Month in Review - August

Wow, only four months left of my Month in Review, where has the time gone?  I'm really enjoying completing this "yearbook", and even if the ladies at Scrapagogo don't do a yearbook of some sort next year, I'm going to do one myself!  Here are my August pages......


August saw us getting Emily measured up for her very first pair of School Shoes!  After finding out she was a 10G, it was onto the fitting.  Craig nearly choked when the sales assistant asked for £47.75!  Well, Emily's first School shoes are Lelli Kelly's!!


Scrapagogo's August Kit is lush (yep, I've watched Gavin & Stacey!), and I loved the Studio Calico Veneer hearts!


This is the second page of my Month in Review.  We went to Longleat as part of our summer holiday and I took loads of photo's of the butterflies.  The die cut butterflies on my page are Marianne D Creatables and are gorgeous!

What will September bring?

3 comments:

  1. Good subjects to document Sam. Good luck to Emily for next week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Month in Review pages Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bright layouts, love the papers.

    ReplyDelete