Friday 15 July 2011

Me in my Moleskin - Pages 4 and 5

These pages are all about my Hair and skin.  I have slightly wavy hair, which sounds great, but it's not wavy/curly enough to leave wavy or curly during the day, so I have to wash and blow dry my hair straight every day.  This page is about me wanting lovely long (something else I can't do with my hair), straight hair.  It's never going to happen, but a girl can dream!


The lovely green glittery paint is Dylusions Mists from Art from the Heart.  I've only bought a Green and a Pink, but I'm going to be buying some more, as they are great!!


The photo on my skin page was taken by the very talented Kirsty Wiseman at a Scrapagogo Retreat, and it was perfect for my page.  This page is all about the fact that I have horrible, yucky, spotty skin and I would give almost anything to get rid of it!!

1 comment:

  1. Fab drawing :) Love that photo Kirsty took of you :)

    ReplyDelete