Monday 4 July 2011

Another layout from June Scrapagogo kit

The June Scrapagogo Kit suits both the kiddies, I've completed a layout of both James and Emily......


This photo is one of my favourites and was taken on the Rooftop Garden at Lanark Mill!  James and Emily were quite happy to sit together for 5 minutes to have this photo taken.


I've used the Scrapagogo Stamp to create the yellow borders, and I've used one of the sheets of patterned paper for the numbers.  I've used one of the Jenni Bowlin rosettes again for James's side of the layout.  I also really liked the Studio Calico rub on's.  They did say i wish, i smile, but I cut all the i's off.


For Emily's side of the layout, I've used the same principle as for James's side, but I've used a star pin with a piece of Bakers Twine tied around it.  Have you noticed that I stamped the stamp the wrong way round for one side of the layout..?


The letters that were in the kit had lots of words on strips, so I choose the one's that applied to both of the children and ran them down one side of my layout to sum them both up.

1 comment: