Tuesday 26 April 2011

Rainbow Coloured Distress Ink Swatch Book

I've been buying Craft Stamper for a good few months now, but I've never completed any projects featured... until now!  Linda Elbourne featured in the latest issue making Ink Swatch Books, so I decided to have a go.  The construction was very simple, but very effective!




The front of my swatch book is very simple.  I didn't want to ruin the covers when I put it into my handbag to go Distress Ink Shopping.  I've used a sheet of script paper that I received as a gift to cover the chipboard, filed the edges of the paper away and then inked all around the edges of the covers with Stormy Sky.


Linda sprinkled one of the squares of Inked card with water, but I decided to black ink stamp on my square rather than water it, as I'm more likely to stamp onto the Distress Inks rather than splash them with water.  The stamp I've used is a freebie from the front of Craft Stamper!!

1 comment: