Monday 25 October 2010

It's GoGo Retreat time again........

I've neglected my blog totally over the last couple of months!  I've had good intentions of updating it, but with James starting Kingsbrook in early September and redundancy notices coming at work, the last thing that has been on my mind is blogging what I've been Scrapbooking lately, but that is going to change, and I'm going to make a new years resolution early...... to blog alot more!!!

I'm now three days away from going to the famous Scrapagogo Weekend Retreat at Theobalds Park, and while I'll miss my family, I absolutely can't wait!!  I'm all organised, well sort of!!  I've just got to cut some photo's down to small, decide what I'm taking with me kit wise and clothes wise and to make my badge!  I'm very much in danger of not getting this completed but below is the start of the makings of my badge (well if you can call it that, you'll see what I mean when I've finished it......thanks for the idea MJ!!).



I've also signed up to Sarah Youde's Blog, which has got to be my favourite at the moment!!  I saw Sarah's Scrap room being built in Scrapbook Magazine, and was very jealous, but you get to see more of it at her blog..... sigh, I'll have my own room one day............

1 comment:

  1. Have a fantastic time Sam, look forward to seeing what you get up too xxx

    ReplyDelete