Sunday 6 June 2010

So proud of Emily

Hey everyone, times flies and you don't realise how long it's been since you've blogged!! In all fairness, my scrapbooking has been a little slow over the last couple of weeks, but I'm hoping to remedy this over the next week!

Emily took part in her first Gymnastics Club Championship Competition yesterday, and it was great!! I was a very proud mum yesterday when my little one, who isn't three and a half yet, came home with 2 Bronze medals, one for the low beam and one for the high bars.

I didn't take my camera, as I thought I wouldn't be able to take any photo's because of the other children, but we could. Luckily I had my trusty iPhone and got some great photo's using my Hipstamatic App (another one for me to rave on about another time!). I can't upload them because of other children being in the pictures, but I have taken photo's of Emily's medals.


2 comments: