Saturday 22 May 2010

A Paperbag Minibook

My Team Leader, Sue, from UKS sent me some Paperbags and instructions on how to make a paperbag book! Last Sunday (16th) I had an all day Crop that my friend Louise held, so I made two of the books and I've finally finished one! I'm holding onto the other one until I decide what to do with it.


I've used this book to record Emily's first Christmas Play at Playgroup. Hopefully you'll get the essence of how the book looks, as I can't show off the photo's in it! The very back page is a full size 6 x 4 photo of Emily being a "Grumpy Fairy", and I've cut the photo around the bend in the cover so you still see the full photo, but one small portion folds over. Have a look at the cover, and you'll see what I mean!




3 comments:

  1. Looks cute - can't wait to have a go at this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks gorgeous Sam, would love to see it properly xx

    ReplyDelete