Tuesday 3 April 2018

Love you to bits my darling

Hey there, good to see you again!  I seem to have been on a roll in March, and have completed quite a few scrapbook pages.  I'm absolutely in love with the Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Collection.  It's so versatile, and suits so many themes.  This is the first layout I completed.  The photo is one of Emily that was taken a year or so ago.


The flowers on the card stock match Emily's dress, and I love the contrast with the bubble card stock.


I layered up the different patterns of card stock, and used the chipboard accents and die cuts to soften the edges.  I love the soft muted colours and the accents.

Watch this space for more layouts using this Collection.

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Darling Buds Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Effervescent Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Collage Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Enamel Dots
Pineapple Crafts Pink Rhinestone Flat back
Stampin' Up! Basic Jewels Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment