Tuesday 10 April 2018

Love these crazy chicks Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  Emily had a sleepover just after her birthday, so I had 7 kiddies sleeping in our living room!  I love Emily's friends to bits, but they are slightly crazy (as is Emily!).

As they'd never been for a sleepover before, I took a picture so I could scrap it.


I used a sketch for inspiration for this layout, but I changed it slightly to make it my own.  I love using sketches, it makes scrapping slightly easier, and again, you complete layouts that take you out of your comfort zone.


I hardly ever sew on my layouts, but it's a technique that I'm slowing coming around to.  I wanted the layout to look like it had been sewn together, so I kept my patience and did some sewing.

Products used:
Vanilla Cocoa Studio More than Words Radiant Card stock
Vanilla Cocoa Studio More than Words Collage Card stock
Vanilla Cocoa Studio More than Words Noteworthy Card stock
Vanilla Cocoa Studio More than Words Accessory Stickers
Vanilla Cocoa Studio More than Words Enamel Dots
Vanilla Cocoa Studio More than Words Vellum pieces
Vanilla Cocoa Studio More than Words Ephemera
Stampin' Up! Banner Punch
DMC Sewing Thread 1062
Bramble Fox Love Perspextive
Webster Pages In Colour Little Letter Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment