Tuesday 24 April 2018

Love Chocolate Layout

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  On International Women's Day one of the Managers at work gave all the ladies a chocolate bar to celebrate, which I thought was really sweet.  Normally, I only receive chocolate from Craig and the kiddies, sot his was quite a novelty.

I scrapped this picture of my chocolate bar because International Women's Day should be celebrated and remembered.  Also, the chocolate is gorgeous!


I've used some more Bramble Fox Perspextives on this layout, along with some resin chocolate embellishments from Pineapple Crafts.  This was a perfect layout to use these on.


Bramble Fox has bought out some new Perspextives, borders and hearts.  I've used both one of the new borders and hearts on this layout.  Chocolate is one thing that I can't give up, and now it's recorded in my scrapbooks!

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Petalsoft and White Card stock
Pretty Little Studio XOXO 6 x 6 Paper Pack
Bramble Fox Pink Perspextive Border and Red Hearts
Pineapple Crafts resin chocolate embellishments
Pretty Little Studio XOXO Die Cuts
Pretty Little Studio Blooming Love Die Cuts
American Crafts Happy Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment