Thursday 19 April 2018

Hello Crazy Birds Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  I love Shimelle's collections, and couldn't resist buying her Box of Crayon's collection.  When it arrived and I saw how bright it was, I knew exactly what photo I wanted to Scrap.  We went to Longleat one August Bank Holiday, and we went into a bird enclosure to feed them.  Emily was OK until the Birds landed on her!


Because the background card stock is so colourful, I again kept the layout fairly simple, and just layered up some die cuts along the edge of coloured Card stock.


This time around, I bought adhesive material patches, and I love the bird one that I've used on this layout.  They are lovely, but I think I will use them every so often, not on every layout.  Spoken like a true scrapper.

This collection by Shimelle is lovely and very colourful, and is well worth purchasing.

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Black Card stock, Granny Smith Card stock, and Sunbeam Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Make Something Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Ephemera
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Corner Embellishments
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Fabric Patch
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Stickers
American Crafts Thickers Twilight
Bramble Fox Perspextive Feather and Border
Pineapple Crafts Green Flatback embellishment

No comments:

Post a Comment