Friday 19 April 2019

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Layout

Hey there, thanks for stopping by! I’m back on Lottie Loves Paper today with a layout using the new Happiness Collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

I’m normally a 12 x 12 girl, but I’ve done something abit different.



I bought an 8 x 8 Shadow Box Frame for my living room, so I can display my layouts for a while before I change it.  I’ve also got 2 12 x 12 frames.



I’ve done some sewing on this layout and used the butterfly stickers on the sticker sheet.  To make the butterflies 3D, I’ve popped tiny foam pads under the wings.



I’ve done more stitching, and the background behind the photos is strips of scraps! Yay scrap busting!!

The kite is from Bramble Fox.

Pop along to Lottie Loves Paper to have a browse at the Happiness Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment