Friday 15 March 2019

Vicki Boutin’s Kaleidoscope Layout

Hey there, good to see you again.  Thank goodness it’s Friday right?!

The last couple of weeks have been tough.  We had to have our fur baby, Herbie, put to sleep, then on Monday we said goodbye to my Brother in Law, who had gained his angel wings on 18th February.

I cheered myself up by creating this DT layout for Lottie Loves Paper using Vicki’s new Kaleidoscope Collection.


This photo was taken at The Minack Theatre in Cornwall, so I wanted lovely bright colours to carry on the sunny/tropical theme.


I added some of the bright flower stickers on foam pads, and I fussy cut hearts and scallops.


The kit contained lovely puffy stickers and holographic chipboard stickers that I just had to use.

Head over to Lottie Loves Paper to have a browse, and to buy the Kaleidoscope s Collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment