Tuesday 5 March 2019

Lottie Loves Paper Spring Vibes Kit

Hey there, good to see you again!

I was asked by Sarah to play with the new Spring Vibes Kit subscription, and I have to say it’s gorgeous and very versatile.

I have a couple more of Emilys Prom photos to scrap, so used this kit for one of them.



I’m loving the colours and patterns in this kit, and it fit this photo perfectly!



I’ve used the 6 x 6 Bohemian Dreams paper pack by Pretty Little Studio to make the Border going down the side of the photo.


The puffy words are also gorgeous. So gorgeous in fact that I don’t want to use them!



I’ve also used another page from the Pretty Little Studio paper pack to fussy cut out these Mendalas, which I’ve added a Pearl too.  They’ve made lovely Embellishments.

Head over to Lottie Loves Paper if you’d like to purchase some goodies!

#lottielovespaper #llpdesignteam #prettylittlestudio



No comments:

Post a Comment