Monday 11 February 2019

Lottie Loves Paper - Remember this Moment Layout

Hi, thanks for stopping by!  It's great to see you again!  I'm showing another layout I've completed for Lottie Loves Paper.  I'm really enjoying my Guest Design Team slot, and I'm particularly loving the Today's Adventure kit.


Emily had a Henna Tattoo done when we went to Cornwall, and I hadn't scrapped it yet.  I decided to use a black piece of card stock for this layout to make all of the colours on the paper pop.  The Remember Perspective is from my own stash.


I've used more of the Heidi Swapp journalling cards on the layout to add a bit of dimension.  I've used an extra long journalling card to go completely under the photo, and added the date to the bottom.  I'm also loving the puffy stickers in the kit.  These are again from Heidi Swapp and can also be used in planners.


I love this Make today Count card, another one of Heidi Swapp's cards.  Sometimes a layout doesn't need much journalling adding, so these stickers were perfect for what I wanted to say.

My layouts using Today's Adventure kit are really coming together easily, and I'm loving using it.

Head over to Lottie Loves Paper to see all the lovely stash on offer.  I dare you to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment