Wednesday 13 February 2019

Final Guest Design Team Layout

Morning everyone!  I’m back with Lottie Loves Paper with my final Guest Design Team Layout using the Today’s Adventure kit.

The fantastic news is that on Friday, Sarah Jayne asked me to be on the design team on a more permanent basis!  I was so thrilled to be asked, and I’m really excited to join the team!

Here is today’s layout


I had a few of the scallops that if fussy cut left, so I decided to use them as bunting on this page.  I’ve also used the Enamel Dots as Photo Corners.


When I looked at the bunting, I thought it was missing something, so decided to add my final tassel.  I’ve loved these tassels, and have managed to use all of them.



The title I used on this layout is a Perspextive from Bramble Fox, but it fit my layout perfectly.  I’ve layered up more of the 6x6 pad, which makes the title pop!

Lottie Loves Paper has some great new collections!  Head over to www.lottielovespaper.co.uk to have a look!




No comments:

Post a Comment