Thursday 23 August 2018

Love Ice Cream Layout

Hey there, thanks for stopping by! Today I’m showcasing one of my favourite layouts!  The sketch is by Laura Rumble, and the layout had to be summery.



I am getting into sewing, so I decided to see the triangle into my layout, and then use the Box of Crayons Collection for the corners. I love how this layout turned out, and have received some lovely comments.

Products used:
We R Memort Keepers Sew Easy floss Bubblegum
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Pick your Own Card stock
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Believe in you Card stock
Bramble Fox Sun Perspextive
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Ephemera
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Cats Meow Card stock
Stampin’ Up! 1 and 3/8” Circle Punch
Dew Drop Memento Ink Rose Bud
American Crafts Crayon Boc Alphas
Bramble Fox Border Perspextive
American Crafts Shimelle Box of Crayons Stickers
American Craft Thickers Hope and Dream
BrambleFox Cloud Perspextive
Bazzill Basics White Card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment